Thursday, September 24, 2020

Nights

 I have a standing rule, if Firefly uses my old Jeep it needs to be home by midnight.  She can do what she wants after midnight, but the vehicle remains home.  She thinks it is safer to be driving around at night.  I disagree knowing the neighborhoods she visits.

She tends to get home at midnight and often does not fall asleep until 2:00 or 3:00.  I reeks havoc on my sleep schedule because I will often find myself up also.  

"I'm going to get me a full length mirror and put it in my bathroom,"  she tells me. "So I can evaluate my outfits."

"Your bathroom? What?"  Since when did this arrangement become permanent? I think to myself, but do not say out loud.

"They are only like $5 are Walmart."  She continues strolling back into the spare room.

She has commandeered the bathroom in the spare bedroom as her own.  I don't mind, she has a slew of products I wouldn't want to fight my way around every morning.  She keeps her clothes, and sleeps with me, in the smaller master bedroom.  

Last night at 2:00 am, after a late night session of sex, I follow her down to the kitchen for a snack.  She is dressed in black panties and a black bralette.  "I have been told it is not normal to have nude girls roaming through the house," I say, as a lightly grab her butt in passing.  

"Well it must suck for others."  

I agree.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like she plans to be there after the end of the month...
    ...or probably as long as she can :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. Either way she cannot be. She might be able to come back after rehab but I am not sure I even want those headaches.

      Delete
  2. I gotta agree with Lucy's Shadow...doesn't sound like she plans to move out any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has to go into rehab. Not sure if she is thinking beyond that point clearly though.

      Delete