Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Notice

 I have been traveling for work this week. Many hours of driving. I hate driving lately. Yesterday I spent six hours in the car. Today I spent two hours. It makes for a long day. I can't get my work done.

On the bright side. I woke today to my story, The Eiffel Tower is in Cincinnati, getting accepted for publication in The Write Launch. I'm not sure how to feel about this one. On the one hand, the story is too long for literary magazines. At just over 12,000 words, it's too long for most. The Write Launch accepted it despite the length being over their usual limit. On the other hand, I wonder if I should have held out for a better spot.

Regardless, I will be publishing a link to the story on September 15. I think it is a good story. So I am glad people will be able to read it.

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to know of a published author, so to speak. I am very glad, and I know you have come such a long way in writing. It is inspirational to be bluntly honest!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I look forward to reading it :-)
    I totally relate about the driving - feels like wasting life away. I am so glad I go to work by bike (and it takes me 15 minutes), I could not stand commuting. Luckily most of the travels I do for work are by place, which can still be annoying but I prefer to driving anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Story being accepted and published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That’s awesome. I’ll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete