Monday, January 22, 2024

The Weekend

I stayed inside again this weekend. The cold weather has me hibernating. I toyed with this pink tower top on Saturday. I don't have enough pink to make a full tower. Besides, I think it is a bit much. It was more of a learning experience for me.




I do like the frogs as ornamentation. I will have to see if they come in grey.

Sunday, I started what will become the centerpiece of my new build. I won't be able to get too far into it until after the show in March. Too many of my tan pieces are taken up by other builds.



The one started out as an experiment, too, but I think I will keep it going

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would like to use a color like pink, but I do not have enough and I think it is a bit much:).

      Delete
  2. The pink gives it a nice pop of color. But yeah, the whole tower would have been too much pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink really is a bit bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. If we don't include my time as a kid, I started collecting Lego again in 1989.

      Delete
  5. I think Winter makes most of us Hibernate some, even here in the Desert where Winter is pretty glorious, I sometimes just don't want to do much. You are a LEGO Jedi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to be in the desert. At least I would see the sun.

      Delete