The Gladiator read -3 degrees this morning as I drove to work. I stayed indoors over the weekend. I built Legos on Saturday and watched Peaky Blinders on Sunday. I took some images during each stage. I am not really happy with the results. Too many errors in the build. I am still deciding if I will continue or redo it all.
The first roof was rejected
The upper roof is better, but I need to work on more color and frills. The lower roof needs work, too. I might continue with it, but there will need to be a lot of rework.






Looks very intricate ... Amazing creativity
ReplyDeleteIt has a long way to go.
DeleteWhen will we see you on Lego Masters?
ReplyDeleteMy life is to boring for Lego Masters. They want drama on the show.
DeleteBring a date. That would up the sexiness!
DeleteI can't find a date, although I haven't been looking too hard.
DeleteIt looks good to me. Sometimes when I'm knitting something, I know it's going to bug me, so I rip back and start over (or rip back to where I made my mistake). Only you know if it's a start over or a start further back sort of project.
ReplyDeleteSuper cold here. So I only go out for things like trash, mail, and to move snow.
ReplyDeleteYes, I have been putting off going to the grocery store for days.
DeleteI agree, there's too much brown, is there something like Lego moss you can add?
ReplyDeleteI will tone down the roofs when I get the buildings completed, but I plan on adding a winter tree to the front. There will still be a lot of brown. to match the season. White and brown. Although they do make a moss color.
DeleteThe garage next to my yard has a lot off green moss on it that has stayed green even with our sub-freezing temps and snow. Of course, one of my favorite colors is green, so I'm going to push that.
DeleteA tree sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe tree came out alright. I am almost done. I just need to add minifigures.
DeleteGood luck on your new build. It looks like you are off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteIt is getting there.
Delete