In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry, who is no longer blogging but is missed.
Listening… Podcasts Why Files Operation Podcast. It deals with a wide range of unexplained and paranormal.
Reading… The Body In Motion, Dave Snyder's upcoming book I am helping edit.
Watching…I am Peaky Blinders on Netflix. I like this show. I can't believe I started it once before and didn't keep watching.
Playing … I have been playing Wordscapes and Royal Match on my phone.
Hoping… For a mild winter from here on out.
Buying… Nothing lately
Planning… Transportation of my Lego models to BrickFestLive on March 2nd and 3rd
Missing… Gia, who I still text with but cannot convince to go on a trip with me.
Buying… Nothing lately
Loving... Nothing here
Planning… Transportation of my Lego models to BrickFestLive on March 2nd and 3rd
Missing… Gia, who I still text with but cannot convince to go on a trip with me.
Royal Match? I'm kind of irritated at that game as I can't escape the ads for it on every game I play. I've seen Peaky Blinders on the home page, but I haven't succumbed yet. Worth it?
ReplyDeleteI know I was the same way, Gia got me to download it. Peaky Blinders is good. You have to sick with it. sometimes the accents are hard to understand.
DeleteAnd I'm reading The Body in the Tower as I prep it for audio
ReplyDeleteI am on Chapter 9, work has been busy.
DeletePeaky Blinders is just excellent. One of my favourite shows. Try Slow Horses next.
ReplyDeleteI will look for it.
DeleteHope your Feb is good to you.
ReplyDeleteI am just glad February is here.
Delete