Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Al Update

 The last time I gave an update on Al, she had given up on getting back together with her baby-daddy. We discussed getting together this week. I reached out to her earlier this week.

Bathwater: Am I going to get to see you this week?

(Silence)

Bathwater: (eyes) Are you disappearing again? (ghost).

Al: Maybe, haha. I started seeing someone.

Al: I would still be able to meet up, but I might not be able to overnight.

Bathwater: Already?

Bathwater: That works for me. We don't have to do overnights.

Al still has a tendency to only reply when she wants. I went to Flight Club Friday night despite Al's appearing to want to get together this week. She has ghosted me again. I am disappointed, but I get where she is coming from. Al is twenty-seven. She is getting too old for the strip club. She has found a new guy who is in that love bombing stage. Hopefully, it works out for her. Many guys are quick to date a stripper. Even one with a child, but fewer are ready to commit to one.

I wouldn't be surprised if I heard from Al again.

10 comments:

  1. Meh - sack her off. More fishety fishes in the sea. You're just tormenting yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is flaky at best, but there are not plenty of other fish. The best bet is to stop fishing.

      Delete
  2. Ah well. She'll pop up once you've found someone else. And then she'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post speak the the Modern Man in some ways, always so interesting. Have u gotten the Jeep ready for another road trip.. just curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jeep is ready for another road trip. I am not sure of the destination yet, though.

      Delete
  4. Any Lego update? I was wondering if you ever considered incorporating a cathedral in one of your displays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bought a second tree house. I got it at a good price. I want to incorporate a tower into a tree.

      Delete
  5. When she does want to commit to a guy she will be so used to the attention from being a stripper she will be totally untrustable. They sabotage themselves off the market.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to believe that also, but I am pretty negative.

      Delete