Friday, February 17, 2023

Edits

I have just started editing Dave's new book, The Body In The Ice. Work is still busy, so most of my editing is done on my own time :). I am really enjoying this one so far. Partly because it takes place in Michigan-- in the winter. I certainly can relate to both of those right now.

I ended up telling Joy I didn't think we were compatible. She didn't argue. Which means I am making the right decision. I have yet to look for anyone new. I will finish editing the book, do my taxes, and return to my Lego project. I will wait till Spring and see how I feel then. 

This post was NOT written by ChatGPT.

8 comments:

  1. Winter's really not a great time to start new things. Spring will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have looked at it, but I have not really experimented with it.

      Delete
  3. I wonder if they're using the ice bridge to get to Mackinac, or if this winter's been too warm for it to form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it has been too warn this year. At least it has down here in the lower part of the state.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, I made it halfway through the book over the weekend. I should have it complete by next weekend.

      Delete