I sometimes wonder if my lack of posts is related to my need to explore my thoughts and feelings more deeply. It could be because Grammarly edits everything I write and makes it better than the original. I saw Brit two weeks in a row, but I've ghosted her this week. I am just not feeling it with her. It's strange, too, because she is one of the hottest girls I have had an arrangement with, and she wants to continue. I just don't feel any connection with her. I felt more connected to Ava, and she ghosted me without reason. I don't know what that means.
I am still isolating myself. I have to make an effort to reach out and connect, but the isolation seems like a natural progression of who I have always been. I am getting together for dinner with Jay and his wife this Friday, but last weekend, when Sam didn't call to suggest doing something, I felt a bit relieved.
I am not using this alone time to build anything, though. I have been focused on a game on my phone, getting my steps, and eating. Like the Sixth Sense, we only see what we want to see.
It's a good time to rest, especially from social interactions. I'm sure you'll want more from people at a later date. Just not now. Sorry about Brit. If you don't feel a connection, looks aren't going to make a difference.
ReplyDeleteMore doctor's appointments no answers.
DeleteI don't use anything to edit my blog, and I use Microsoft word to do the initial editing for my books. I might have a problem giving up those things I want to control.
ReplyDeleteDave you should give it a try. You might like it.
DeleteI don't like social media outside blogging. We are a community that's mostly supportive. Be well!
ReplyDeleteYes, blogging is a better community. Just wish it was still popular.
DeleteIs it working for you ? You didn’t quite make that clear xxx
ReplyDeleteIt isn't the best possibility, however it isn't the worst either. I am making the best of the situation. I don't find myself desperate to engage with others.
DeleteBeing Alone, Sometimes give us a much needed time in our lives to process the world we reside in these days.. I feel that alone time is beneficial for the purpose of Self
ReplyDeleteYes, I have enough going on that I don't seem to mind it too much.
Delete