Saturday, July 27, 2024

Snapshot of July

 In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry, who is no longer blogging but is missed.


Listening…Podcasts, my latest is Something You Should Know.

Reading…No new books

Watching…I moved on to Veronica Mars from my DVD collection. It is one of the best TV shows of the early 2000s.

Playing … I have been playing Wordscapes on my phone (still).

Building... I haven't built anything substantial lately. 

Buying… I upgraded my home office because I got an updated work computer. Now I have dual monitors and an external speaker.

Loving... Too few things these days.

Planning… I am considering seeing the new Deadpool movie in the theatre.

Missing… A connection with someone.

8 comments:

  1. Have you seen the follow up Veronica Mars on Hulu? It takes place after the movie. I liked it, but I hated the season (series?) finale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished watching it. The series was okay, but doesn't compare to the original.

      Delete
  2. I'm seeing Deadpool in the theaters next Friday, this Friday it's Twisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max doesn't have any interest in seeing Deadpool.

      Delete
  3. I remember getting that show on dvd. It was so exiting. The characters lives had absolutely nothing in common with me but i enjoyed the sense of americana. We always saw american teenagers as having better lives than us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is truly an unrealistic version of American Teenagers for the time. But most TV is that way.

      Delete