I viewed the solar eclipse yesterday. It did not go dark here, but we witnessed the moon cover the sun. I used special glasses. I have nothing of interest to report. I have been building Lego and seeing my kids, but otherwise, I have been lying low.
Gia still hasn't decided whether to return this month. One day, she is coming; the next, she is not. Gia wants to stay for a month or more but feels it is too expensive. Gia is worried about it working out financially. As of this morning, she has returned to considering coming out for just the week of the NFL draft. Gia will need to make her mind up soon. The draft is only two weeks away.
I really want to see her again. Though I know it will probably lead to nothing, she is fun to be around. I do have a coffee date with a new girl tonight. We will see how that goes. It would be nice to have someone around for the summer.
This week is Max's birthday. He turns twenty-five. I want to buy him a new pair of boots for work. He has been walking around with duct tape on his current pair for a month but refuses to buy a new pair.
Max definitely needs new boots, then. I hope you can get them for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Gia does show up, if only for a week.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to entice Gia into coming for a visit, without pushing too hard. I hope she does.
DeleteKeep in mind that duct tape might in some odd way be important. I see guys wearing duct tape patches on shoes, and pants frequently in the store.
ReplyDeleteI know, but I would like to get him something other than cash for his birthday.
DeleteOh I wish I could have seen it !!!
ReplyDeleteIt is the second time I have seen an eclipse while working at this office.
Delete