Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Snapshot Of April

I can't believe April is almost over. I haven't had many stories for the blog. My life is not very interesting. 


In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry, who is no longer blogging but is missed.


Listening… Lately, I have been letting Amazon Music pick my playlist. They are getting better at it.
  
Reading…  The Rational Male: Player's Handbook by Rollo Tomassi. No gems of wisdom here. Mostly just a rehash of his earlier work and podcasts.

Watching… I was watching the first few seasons of Suits but stopped once the main character left. I am now watching Arrow-- for the women.

Creating …  A Lego Star Wars display for the Brickworld show. The show has been moved from September to early November. I don't look forward to moving everything to the show in cold weather, but the venue is closer to my condo. So that is good.

Hoping… For a good summer.

Buying… I bought some fabric bins for moving my Legos to show and a few new dress shirts for work. Still no major purchases, though.

Loving... Nothing is really exciting me right now.

Planning… My strength is coming back. My shoulder is not 100% yet, but it is much better. I plan on continuing to work out through the summer.

Missing… Still miss Ava's visits, but I am not upset by her disappearance. It was bound to happen eventually.

Feeling… Like it is time to get back on the horse and find a girl to spend time with through the summer. So far, prospects look bleak.

6 comments:

  1. I've been listening to Fallout Boy's new album and loving it! Other wise everything is same old, same old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this summary. Perhaps I should block this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a summary once a month augments normal posting. Besides I don't have much to write about lately.

      Delete
  3. Kinda a meh month? Oh well. May'll be better, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete