I took a nineteen-day vacation from work over the holidays. I spent some time with the boys. There were days when I did nothing at all, but mostly I built Legos for the upcoming Brickfest Live show in Novi, March 1 and 2. I have three new and three remodeled creations I have never shown at BrickFest.
This is a Troll/ Goblin Mine
This is an Old West Ghost Train
I made the Subway Hazmat Team Twice as Large
I redid this Stronghold that I showed at the church last year
This is a Creature From Toxic Waste scene
The scene was not complete when I took this photo
I really enjoyed building. I can work eight to ten hours straight on a project. I am getting better at planning and building. Often I found myself thinking, "If only I had an assistant to do the repetitive parts :)".
Pictures do not do the displays justice, but I haven't moved any of this downstairs for better photos yet. I really am starting to think I could retire. I don't plan on retiring for seven more years, but I feel like I could.






Those look cool. I showed some of your previous builds to my 11 year old nephews who enjoy doing Legos. They're not quite at your level of building, of course, but they enjoyed looking at those pics.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteLooks wonderful. Maybe we'll see you on Lego Masters yet!
ReplyDeleteBy the time I become I Master I will be too old.
DeleteThe Wild West Ghost Train stands out. The colors pop out, like wow!
ReplyDeleteI like that one too.
DeleteI admire your LEGO Creations but always HATED those things when my Grandkids played with them and would lose a piece on the Persian Rugs... my Bare Feet always Found it for them. *LOL and Dammit*
ReplyDeleteI don't find to many on the floor.
Delete