Sam and I went to a wedding on Saturday. The bride is a mutual friend. The bride and groom are both in their fifties. The groom is about a 4 in looks. The bride is a 6 or 7, but the groom is loaded. They rented out the Emerald Theatre in Mt. Clemens for the wedding. It was a 1920s-inspired wedding, and the Emerald is a restored theatre that opened in 1921. The whole affair must have cost big bucks.
I took some pictures, but my phone broke, and I lost them all that night. Which brings me to Sunday. The screen on my Galaxy Flip broke, locking me out of the phone. I lost all my apps, some of my contacts, and all the pictures I took that day. I spent Sunday getting a new phone and reloading the apps.
I loaded Snapchat back. I wasn't going to. I never used the app, but I did, and I ran through the selections quickly. About an hour later, I received a snap from Ava. I haven't seen or heard from Ava since her boyfriend caught her, and she ghosted me back last February. We met up in Rochester that evening for a walk and dinner.
Ava is the same. She is still a covert narcissist who can't hold down a job or a relationship, but she is fun and wants to pick up where we left off, including trips. I am differently interested. Ava was good in bed and had fun on the road.
So, is Ava still with the boyfriend, or is that over? Sorry about your phone. I started keeping my phone backed up in the cloud just because I'm afraid of something like that happening.
ReplyDeleteShe is in the process of moving out, although I think she will milk that as long as he lets her.
DeletePhones breaking and losing what they hold is always a high risk, they don't seem to be built to last. As for Ava, if you're both getting what you want out of resuming the arrangement, it's all good.
ReplyDeleteI know what kind of person she is, but as long as we have fun I am okay with it.
DeleteIf they love & respect each other then they will see each other as a 10.
ReplyDeleteI am very skeptical about that.
Delete