In homage to Sarah H. at Death Wears Diamond Jewelry, who is no longer blogging but is missed.
Listening… Podcasts like Morbid (true crime and ghost stories). Find Your Alpha (YouTube channel that reads stories of infidelity).
Reading… Nothing currently on my reading list.
Watching…I am rewatching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. I like the show and its quick dialogue. It has many seasons, so I don't have to find anything soon.
Playing … I have been playing Wordscapes on my phone.
Hoping… I am replacing Eva (who didn't work out) with Gia, who may work out. I am hoping to spend more time with Gia.
Buying… Christmas presents for the boys. They are all I shop for.
Planning… I have several Lego sets to build over the Holiday break.
Missing… My pseudo-fourth child, Tinkerbell, she has been distancing herself lately.
Buying… Christmas presents for the boys. They are all I shop for.
Loving... I only have to come into the office 5 more times this year. I need a break.
Planning… I have several Lego sets to build over the Holiday break.
Missing… My pseudo-fourth child, Tinkerbell, she has been distancing herself lately.
I did love Gilmore Girls. The creators went on to do The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, if you're looking for the same vibes (although not really) for later.
ReplyDeleteShe did a series called Bunheads that had the same vibe, but it only lasted 1 season.
DeleteGood luck with everything, Bathwater, and close out the year strong. Take care and here's to 2024.
ReplyDeleteI will just be happy to have some time off work.
DeleteI've been watching a lot on Apple TV, like Monarch
ReplyDeleteI avoid anything to do with Apple (except their stock) :)
DeleteI’ve never watched Gilmore Girls. I’m making my way through Big Little Lies on HBO (or whatever the hell they’re calling it these days).
ReplyDeleteNever heard of that one, I don't have HBO.
DeleteI have never watched Gilmore Girls, but I have downloaded the Rory Gilmore ultimate reading list and there are a lot of classics on there. Maybe a challenge to do until I die. I want to start The Diplomat on Netflix, just finished Apple Tree Yard on Hulu, and rewatching Parks and Rec
ReplyDeleteProbably some tough reads on that list. They liked to make her look smart :).
Delete