Monday, August 28, 2023

Friday

 After Al got off work Friday night, she came to the condo. She came in wearing a booty-short style one-piece body suit. The body suit was a  nude color beige. It left little to the imagination. My friend Jay once said, "You can take the stripper out of the club, but you can't always take the club out of the stripper." Al appears to be the latter. Unlike Tink or Billie, Al just looks like a stripper outside the club. 

It was a little after 3:00 a.m. when Al arrived. We didn't waste time with small talk and headed upstairs. Al is fun in bed. I was satisfied. She seemed to enjoy herself, but at this point, it is hard to tell. Al spent the night. We didn't get much sleep. The cat decided to wake us up early. 

We went for smoothies in the morning and came back to the condo to hang out for a while. Al seemed fine during the visit. We have a good flow of conversation, but I have a suspicion she has changed her mind. I am not sure of the reason. We planned on getting together again on Tuesday, but I sent her a text on Sunday and again today, and I haven't heard back. In the past, she was good at responding. I am going to stop reaching out at this point.

Al was fun, but I won't be disappointed if she chooses to ghost me. I would have preferred someone older and without a child anyway. I got to hook up with Al twice. That will tide me over for awhile. I am not read to make an effort to find someone else if she does disappear.

6 comments:

  1. "You can take the stripper out of the club, but you can't always take the club out of the stripper.", well, that pretty much sums up this Gal and what a relationship with her would be like, most likely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she will always have trouble getting away from the lifestyle

      Delete
  2. Well, if she won't tell you what's bothering her, it's probably for the best if she ghosts you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not worried about it. It is either one of three things. She was not into it. She rather be more transactional, or she has something going on with her baby-daddy she didn't reveal. I may go back to the club in a few weeks to inquire.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes it does! I have not complaints and I am not bothered by the fact she doesn't want to continue.

      Delete